Tuesday, April 5, 2011

young blood.

i have so many things in my life to be thankful for.

my family is my backbone and my friends are pure sunshine.

i'm on a dance team with eight other strong, courageous women and i go to work everyday with my best friends.

i have a roof over my head, i eat three meals a day and i've never struggled financially a day in my life.

i've been blessed to know what it's like to love someone with my entire heart and soul, and furthermore... to feel that love in return.

but i'm not only thankful for the many great things i have in my life, i'm also thankful for the trials and struggles that i've gone through.

whether it be losing someone i thought was my best friend or the boy i thought i was going to marry, i wouldn't trade that heartache for anything in the world. being able to depend on your own strength in a time of weakness truly is a gift. your destiny should never be tied to anyone who is willing to walk away from you and as hard as it is to let someone go, sometimes we have to lose what we wanted in order to find what we never imagined that we could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment